Continental ContiPremiumContact 2 Tyres Available in Reading
4.6/5 (25 reviews)
For upmarket mid-sized and luxury vehicles.
- Outstanding braking performance in both wet and dry conditions
- Excellent resistance to aquaplaning
- Precise handling and unbeatable driving stability
Outstanding braking performance in both wet and dry conditions
- 3D grooves optimise braking performance in both wet and dry conditions. The even pressure distribution ensures very short braking distances.
Excellent resistance to aquaplaning
- Due to an increased number of tread blocks and an open inner shoulder, water is dispersed more efficiently. The harmonious round shape of the ground contact patch provides excellent protection against aquaplaning.
Precise handling and unbeatable driving stability
- The asymmetric tread pattern stiffens the tyre shoulder and provides optimum road contact.
There are 25 reviews for ContiPremiumContact 2
Value for Money